Home > Services > Policy Management
Available for all Personal Auto programs:
Here's what is available on the Online Endorsement System:
- Illinois First Choice Auto Program
- Illinois Metro Auto Program
- Illinois Value Auto Program
- Indiana Auto Program
- Ohio Auto Program
- Ohio Financial Responsibility Bond
- Wisconsin Auto Program
Here's how to access the Online Endorsement System:
- Change Insured Information (name, address, policy discounts, and surcharges).
- Add, Remove, or Endorse Driver Information (including driver discount, surcharges and violations).
- Add, Remove, or Endorse Excluded Driver Information.
- Add, Remove, or Endorse Vehicle Information (including vehicle discount, surcharges, and coverage limits).
Limitations of the Online Endorsement System:
- Select a policy from the agent's list of available policies.
- Press the "View Policy" button to navigate to the Policy Information screen.
- A new "Endorse Policy" button will appear on the screen if the policy is for one of the above listed insurance programs and is an active policy.
- Press the "Endorse Policy" button to navigate to the Endorsement screen.
- Once you have finished making all required endorsements to the policy, you must "Rate Endorsement" to get the new policy premium.
- A new view of the policy and the new premiums will display.
- If there are additional changes necessary, continue working by pressing the "Modify" button.
- Once finished, you must send the endorsement to the Underwriting Department via the "Submit" button.
- If you want a fresh copy of the policy to restart the endorsement (for instance, if you deleted a vehicle by mistake), press the "Cancel" button and you will be redirected back to the Policy Information screen.
- A confirmation for submitted endorsements will be sent to the email address provided when the agent registered for access to this website.
- You may only sumbit one endorsement per policy within a 48 hour time period.
- The requested quote is an estimate of the endorsement premium pending its review by our underwriting department.
What policies can I renew using the Online Renewal System?
How can I access the Online Renewal System?
- Agency Billed policies which will renew without changes.
- Agency Billed policies which will renew without a lapse.
- Direct Billed policies which will renew with or without changes.
- From "Agent Options" select "Your Policies".
- Select the "View Policies to be Renewed" option from the policy status drop down menu.
- A new "Issue Renewal" button will appear on the screen if the policy is currently active and has been issued a renewal offer.
- Click on the "Issue Renewal" button to access the Print Policy Documents Screen.
- The Print Policy Documents Screen will contain links to Insured and Producer
copies of the Declaration Pages, Loss Payee Clause and our Privacy Notice as
well as the ID cards for the new term. Click on these links to print renewal
documents. PLEASE NOTE: policies renewed online will not be mailed to